"Bazaart app gives you all new way to create photo collage of photos from Pinterest board. I like the perfection of creating the photo collage and the sharing options of the photo collage which you create. Also, anyone who uses Pinterest can easily use this Bazaart app for iPad, as the interface is quite intuitive. So, go ahead and try out this app on your iPad and start making beautiful collages from Pinterest photos."
"When I met the Bazaart team a year ago, they walked me through the concept of creating stylized collages utilizing pins on Pinterest. At first, I wasn’t so sure it was something people would use. But let me say this now: People are definitely going to use this. First, the process of creating a collage from your own pins offers one of a hell of an user-experience, and the outcome is superb!
Secondly, it is the best way to showcase your pins, all together, in one visual element. You can still see pins individually when flipping through a collage (or like this on the web), repin individual elements, or restyle the whole thing. Next I gather, Bazaart should add the ability to buy items right from their app, but right now, it’s all about mixing and styling everything on the web – And, it is a pure fun.
I also noticed that throughout the whole process, Bazaart considered the users’ experience first, which is always great and mutually rewarding. Bazaart launched in the App Store in August, and since then, over 4K collages have been created solely through organic marketing, not a penny was spent. For me, this fandom is a testament which speaks for itself.”
Terry Eason will have a warm and gorgeous neck this winter. Terry won the enVie designer scarf in the Bazaart enVie Xmas Wishlist competition. Terry used Bazaart for the iPad to create the winning collage.
Turn your Pinterest lifestyle into art with Bazaart
PRESS RELEASE (December 17, 2012) - Bazaart is a fun and easy way to create amazing collages from Pinterest boards. Thinking about what to wear for New Year’s Eve party? Planning a wedding? Giving your room a makeover? Bazaart makes it quick and easy to be more artsy and less fartsy. Oh, and it’s free!
What’s new on Bazaart?
Creating a collage with Bazaart is easy peasy. Really. But if starting from a blank canvas gives you the chills, Bazaart’s new iPad app version comes to the rescue by allowing you to restyle any existing collage to make your own interpretation. Look for the new “Restyle” button under each collage.
Sweet, but you need more. Bazaart just got a helluva lot more social. A new “Share” button allows you to share Bazaart’s amazing collages with your friends and fans via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Email and even save them to your iPad’s camera roll. And we’ve added a “Like” button to be used generously.
“Our goal is to make Bazaart collage creation as easy and as fun as possible. In this version, we introduced the “Restyle” functionality and we continue to work relentlessly on improving the Bazaart experience. Everybody using Bazaart should be able to make a killer collage without sweating it,” says Stas Goferman, Bazaart’s CEO.
Who are Bazaart’s users?
Bazaart is used by people around the world to create beautiful collages with just two fingers and an iPad. Fast facts about Bazaart’s users: the Bazaart community is 75% women with the average age of 35+. Bazaart users are a highly engaged bunch and spend 6% more time on the app than the average for competitive apps. Take a peek at Bazaart’s community collage board for some fantastic user collages and true inspiration.
What are Bazaart users saying?
“I want to thank you all for creating such a wonderful app! It is truly amazing and addictive. As you can probably see, I spend too much time on it… I just love the instant gratification & speed of creating a collage (without all the mess).” - Susanna, USA
“My all time fav app!!! I’m addicted :) - Ever since I found this app, I haven’t been able to stop using it. It is so much fun. I love how easy it is to use and how it makes your creations look so professional. I almost can’t believe I actually created some of them, they look so good.” - Terry, USA
“I didn’t think it was possible to make Pinterest more addictive, but you guys have done it…which is why I hate you so. Just kidding : - )))” - Sharon, USA “Love the app, easy to use, great to feature items in a creative way. Love that you can create collages with different pins, LOVE IT!” - Marcela, USA
About B A Z A A R T
Bazaart is a fun and easy way to create amazing collages from Pinterest boards on your iPad. The Bazaart team graduated from the DreamIt Startup Accelerator program in New York in August 2012, and is making this kick-ass collage app to help people turn their lifestyle into art.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was the keynote speaker at ThinkNext 2012.
Monday, Nov 5, Tel Aviv, Israel - Bazaart razzle dazzled the crowds at DemoFest with other Israeli startup whiz kids during Microsoft ThinkNext 2012. The team talked about Bazaart until our voices were raspy and hoarse. “Lost my voice talking for 3 hours straight telling about Bazaart,” said CTO Uri Kogan.
Powerful and bullet proof CEO Steve Ballmer left us feeling more powerful and confident about our vision for Bazaart. Ballmer also inspired a collage and Pinterest page for the occasion.
Ballmer quotes Our favorite take away quote of the day from Ballmer was, “You cannot surround yourself with enough good people" and "Nothing happens overnight.”
Below, Bazaart’s early bird Gili Golander all set up at our booth.
(September 6, 2012) - Are your photos underexposed, overexposed, worth 1000 words or 1000 fans? Pinvolve is helping brands and 80 million Instagram users share vintage-styled photos from Facebook to Pinterest. Pinvolve arranges Facebook posts, Pinterest pins and now Instagram photos on pinboard-like display on Facebook.
Quality visual content on Pinterest and Facebook lead to more re-pins and clicks. Top Instagram users are MTV, Starbucks, Burberry and Nike. These companies understand and are using visual impact for fan engagement, as are 40% of the leading brands now active on Instagram, says a study of brands by Simply Measured.
“Pinvolve is good for businesses because it increases pins and Pinterest followers which increase exposure, branding and eventually revenues,” says Pinvolve CEO Stas Goferman. “I am a visual guy and can appreciate an increase in gorgeous photography posted around the web. Current wisdom shows that photos have a better chance of going viral and promoting your business than words, blog posts and videos,” says Goferman.
Why Instagram and Pinvolve? Instagram is an easy to use photo service that quickly gives pictures a vintage, retro look and color. More than 4 billion Instagram photos have already been shared through mobile phones. But pinning photos from Facebook to Pinterest requires patience, too many steps and was not even possible until Pinvolve.
“To help businesses promote themselves across the web, we looked at what people were using to share photos and decided Instagram was a solid, logical choice to add to our Pinvolve toolbox,” says Goferman. “Brands already collect beautiful imagery on Instagram, either by posting or encourage their fans to tag their brand. By pinning those images and linking photos to a business website, brands can encourage traffic, connect with customers and make more money.”
1. I cannot see all of my pins. How can I access all my pins on Bazaart? While making collages inside Bazaart, you can only see the most recent 25 pins from each board. Pinterest only makes the last 25 pins available. If you have more than 25 pins in a board, you will not be able to access all of them. To work around this, you can make a new pinboard called “Bazaart Collages.” Add all the pins you want to use to build your collage to your new board. Then, all of the pins are considered “new” again.
2. I do not want to make a collage with my own Pinterest pins. I want to use someone else’s pins. How do I make a collage with someone else’s pins? You can create a pin collage from anyone and any brand. You only need to enter their Pinterest username. Tap the button in the top left corner of Bazaart which shows the pins you are working with. Type in the new Pinterest username. Tap “RESTYLE MY PINS.”
3. How can I combine my pins with another brand’s pins? In the first version of Bazaart, you can only use one Pinterest username. To build a collage using both, you would need to make a new pinboard for “Collage building.” Add the pins from the brand to this pinboard so you can combine with your own pins. In future versions, you will be able to combine your pins with other people or brand’s pins.
4. How can I copy my Bazaart collage without publishing and pinning it? On the iPad you can make a screenshot of your Bazaart collage. To take a picture of your Bazaart, press the ON button and HOME button at the same time. The picture of your Bazaart can be shared by email.
5. How can I send feedback to Bazaart while on the iPad? We have added a FEEDBACK button in the top right of the Bazaart screen. You can add your comments, questions and feedback. These messages are collected and sent to our email. We appreciate any feedback, tips and tricks you have discovered.
6. I have both a personal and a business Pinterest account. I would like to change to another account when I publish and share on Bazaart. How can I change my Pinterest name to publish from another account? This version of Bazaart does not have a SETTINGS button to change and publish from a different account. To change to a different Pinterest account, you would have to reinstall Bazaart from the iTunes and sign in with your other business or personal username.
7. I published a collage on Bazaart, but I want to make a few adjustments, changes and additions. How can I edit my published collage? Once you have published your Bazaart, the pins are fixed in that position. You would have to recreate the collage with the same pins to make changes or edits. We realize this is not very efficient. We are working on how to make edits and changes to a published collage in future versions.
8. I want to use my Bazaart collage on my blog or website. What is the quickest way to share my collage from Pinterest? Instead of creating a screenshot or making a copy of your collage to add to your website, use the EMBED button. The Pinterest EMBED feature is located next to your pin in the same list with share on Twitter and like on Facebook. You can use the code Pinterest gives to embed your Bazaart collage anywhere on your blog or website. When visitors click your collage, they will be sent to your Pinterest pin.
9. I don’t like the way my pin was cropped. Can I crop my own photo in Bazaart? One of Bazaart’s quick features is the automatic CROP button. If the background is not a solid color, Bazaart may not crop the image exactly as you would hope. In future versions, we will be working on the crop feature so you can make manual improvements and edits to your cropped photo.
10. Bazaart is fun, but I thought we could buy and shop from the Bazaart collages. How can get more information about each of the pins in the collage? The shop and buy feature on Bazaart is almost ready and is one of our top priorities. While viewing collages on the iPad, you will be able to tap on the individual pins to see more information and shop all the pins in your collage. The shop and buy feature makes Bazaart more interesting for brands, investors and people who are looking for a way to make money with Bazaart.